Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Sun Gazing for Sustenance


I was taught to do this from within one very overcast day in Canada when I was visiting Kay and communing with Jesus. It was near noon; I had had no breakfast; and I was starving, waiting for Kay to finish some business with some friends she was visiting. I even went to a McDonalds, only to find that they would not take my American money (as they were handing me the sandwich bag)!

Finally I meditated while walking, and was moved to feel grateful for the day and the moment. In doing so, I looked up to see the overcast sky with the sun shining behind the clouds. As I gazed at this beauty, I felt the vibration of the sunlight move into my eyes, down through my tear ducts and into my stomach, full-filling me with energy and wholeness as I learned to breathe it down into my body. I lost every trace of hunger and was at peace.

This overcast condition is the only exception I would make to doing this within an hour before sunset and within an hour after sunrise. The key to that is that the ultraviolet index is below 1 (or 0) at those times. If you're ever really hungry, and only have GMO food to eat, remember this story. It's true, I swear. This is another example of something I learned on LSD (while cooking eggs to eat, which, I realized were rubbery Substance, not energy), and later realized without the drug's assistance.

No comments: